Thank goodness!! Even with the public holiday in the middle of the week, this week still draaaggggggggggged on. Between fighting with a car hire company (the b@stards have charged us $3500 for damages we didn't do), negotiating with the reception venue and trying to find a hotel in the city for Trav's next visit that isn't exorbitantly priced, I've copped my fair share of stress and hard work this week.
Thankfully, I've got a fabulous weekend coming up. Not to mention I've also got Monday off. Woo hoo!!
Tomorrow I'll be spending at a day spa, relaxing in a Fijian spa bath followed by an hour long massage. The Fijian spa was a birthday gift from one of my best friends (thanks Lizzie!) and I thought I'd spoil myself and book the massage as well. I can't wait!
Then I'm very excited about Sunday - I'm taking my bridesmaids to try on dresses! We're going to a one stop wedding shop, so I'm hoping I'll be able to sort out the flowers and cake while I'm there. One of the best things is that I don't actually have to try anything on - always an advantage, especially when you're having a bit of a frumpy week (as I do so often).
Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!
P.S. That gorgeous little girl in the photo is my cousin and god-daughter, Cara :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x