Up until now, I’ve been ok with the long distance thing. Of course I was a tragic mess when he left and fairly miserable for the first couple of weeks. But then I found myself settling into a new routine and adapting to life as I now know it. The past few days, however, have been more challenging than usual. Dealing with some difficult family stuff has been hard but, even worse, Travis has been unwell and I can’t do anything to help him. He’s apparently been bitten by something (spider? Mosquito?), which has become infected and quite painful. He’s currently at the doctors, hooked up to an IV drip, getting the infection drained, and I can’t do a thing to help.
“Love long distance Is testing me trying my patience”- Gossip
Anyway, in the spirit of keeping this blog positive and not allowing myself to get bogged down in a pity party, I thought I’d share this gorgeous party from Amy Atlas:
Sweet Designs: A Blog by Amy Atlas: Ready for Takeoff! I think Travis would love this and have filed it away for future inspiration…perhaps when he finally gets that perfect, high paying, close to home job. I have no idea where to even start with this cake though…spectacular! Well done Amy on a fantastic job!
Here's a peek at my favourite images:


Cat x
No comments:
Post a Comment
Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x