Sunday, May 16, 2010

Home inspiration (main bedroom)

I'm exhausted! I thought weekends were meant to be relaxing?? A housewarming party on Friday night (where I picked up some decorating tips off my tres chic friend); my first ever trip to Bunning's on Saturday (my goodness, I could get lost in there) followed by a night out on the town with my beautiful cousins; then today, along with a convoy of the MOB (Mother of the Bride), two aunties and three cousins, went to see my gorgeous bridesmaid dresses, have a yummy (and big!) lunch, then take them to see my new house...Phew! Luckily I managed to throw in a couple of naps to maintain my energy levels.

I'm going to leave you with some pictures of some beautiful and inspirational bedrooms. I was toying with the idea of a black and white main bedroom although I think it might be too harsh and overpowering for the size of the room. I think I'll stick to my original plan to have a fairly neutral pallet. I absolutely love the chandelier in the first picture and would also like to use a headboard to give some definition to the bed and add interest to the neutral wall.
Image 1 from Boat Shed Chic
I can't seem to work out where I found the other two images from. If you know, please let me
know so I can credit them properly...note to self: be more careful next time!

Let me know what you think. Have you got pictures of neutral colour schemes you think would inspire me? If so, please email me (catarina18@hotmail.com) - I could use all the help I can get!

Love,
Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x