Image from We Heart ItThese are not words you'd expect to hear from someone you'd just met. Furthermore, they're not words you want to hear from a specialist when you've just walked into their office. Nevertheless, these were the words I heard this morning.
After waiting 15 minutes in this doctor's waiting room, listening to him ranting on the phone that he'd lost everything on his Blackberry, I was starting to feel mildly irritated. He then beckons me into his office where I had a front row seat to his phone conversation. Ultimately he hung up and then blurted out those very (non)comforting words.
I should have been worried but the whole thing seemed so ridiculous. I felt like I was in an episode of Seinfeld! At least I got a good giggle out of it...
I've got another busy weekend planned. More house painting tomorrow, followed by an engagement party. Then Sunday I'm looking forward to a relaxing lunch with a good friend.
I hope you've got some lovely things planned for your weekend. Have a great one.
Love,
Cat x
After waiting 15 minutes in this doctor's waiting room, listening to him ranting on the phone that he'd lost everything on his Blackberry, I was starting to feel mildly irritated. He then beckons me into his office where I had a front row seat to his phone conversation. Ultimately he hung up and then blurted out those very (non)comforting words.
I should have been worried but the whole thing seemed so ridiculous. I felt like I was in an episode of Seinfeld! At least I got a good giggle out of it...
I've got another busy weekend planned. More house painting tomorrow, followed by an engagement party. Then Sunday I'm looking forward to a relaxing lunch with a good friend.
I hope you've got some lovely things planned for your weekend. Have a great one.
Love,
Cat x


No comments:
Post a Comment
Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x