Monday, May 17, 2010

Where do you blog?

Unfortunately NOT the usual scenery I blog to

To my fellow bloggers out there in blog land, I have a question for you. When I first started to read blogs, I visualised the blogger typing away on their keyboard, maybe in their pj's with a cup of tea or at a cafe, Perez Hilton style. Once I started my own online musings, I've found that it's not always the case that my thoughts transfer directly from my brain, through my fingertips to the keyboard and onto you, the reader. Often I find myself writing little notes to you on the train on my way home from work. I think it helps me to relax and I seem to be more energetic and creative during this time. In fact, what you're reading now was formulated on the 5:07pm Museum to Macarthur train.

My question to you is - where do you usually find yourself writing your blog? Do you have little thoughts that you jot down during the day or do you store it up for a big debrief when you get home? I'd love to hear about your blogging habits.

Love,
Cat x

1 comment:

  1. I wait til i get home and give my blog lots of 1:1 attention!

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x