So that's why when I met Anna from O My Gosh, I was very pleasantly surprised. Not only was she able to take care of bridesmaid dresses, flowers and cake (I love the one stop shop concept), the best part was that I felt like we're on the same wavelength and that she's not trying to rip me off. In fact, her prices are exceptionally reasonably priced (particularly with dresses and flowers). Although I doubt she needs my help (she's already very busy), I wanted to share this amazing find with you. So if you are getting married in the South Western Sydney area and are looking for dresses, cakes, flowers, jewellery, shoes, (anything!), I highly recommend you visit Ms Anna Wang at O My Gosh in Liverpool. Note that this definitely isn't a sponsored post (hardly anyone reads my little blog anyway) and I'm not getting any kind of discount for this.
I was thinking of providing a sneak peak at my bridesmaid dresses but decided against it as I'd like it to be a surprise on the day. I can tell you though that the dresses are very romantic and my two bridesmaids look fabulous in them!
I'll leave you with some beautiful cakes to whet your appetite. As you can see, I'm fairly traditional and love a good floral decoration.



Images from here: 1. Amour Amour 2. I-Do 3. Martha Stewart Weddings
Love,
Cat x


No comments:
Post a Comment
Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x