Have you ever had one of those days where you hear one bit of bad news in the morning and it completely ruins your mood for the rest of the day? That's the day I had today.
One tiny work-related piece of disappointment totally destroyed my outlook on life for the entire day. When I think about it, my day was actually ok. I heard from Travis, I caught up with a good friend and my beautiful aunty and I made a break through with the wedding plans (FINALLY sourced teacups and saucers for my kitchen tea). But my dark mood clouded everything.
Some primary schools are running a program called 'Bounce Back', teaching kids about resilience. Part of it is encouraging kids to think themselves out of negative thoughts. In otherwords, to bounce back.
So this is a message to myself:
BOUNCE BACK CAT!
Hopefully that's done the trick and I'll be back to normal soon. In the meantime, where's the chocolate?
Cat x
Hello world!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x