My body is at breaking point. I can barely lift my arms, my back is stiff and I am so sleepy. A days worth of painting can really take it out of you! And I've scheduled another day tomorrow. I am happy to say we finished all the ceilings today. Not bad for an all girl team. I felt very 'I am woman, hear me roar' today!
Today's picture is of some lemons that my next door neighbour gave me. The first neighbour I've met and she seems lovely. Hopefully it's a positive sign of things to come.
I'm just waiting for my lift to arrive. I'm heading out with my bestie (and my M.O.H) for some dinner at a yummy, local Italian restaurant (La Rumbla - check it out if you're in the area, you won't be disappointed).
I hope you're having a lovely weekend.
Cat x
Hello world!
4 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x