If you've been in NSW any time in the past week you'll know the weather conditions have been decidedly WET! Although the sun did come out on the weekend, which was lovely. Anyway, the conditions have been perfect for some...like this little guy I found in our backyard. He's one happy little mushroom :)
Happy Monday!
Cat x
Hello world!
4 years ago


Haaa I love your way at looking at the miserable weather!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of a happy little mushroom :)
Your point & shoot has made me smile! Thank you!
Have a great week ;o)
We've got mushrooms in our backyard - although nothing quite as gorgeous and pristine as that.
ReplyDeleteHi Lovely!
ReplyDeleteI adore Noosa we went there for our honeymoon. Have you booked a place to stay?
I highly recommend Bistro C on Noosa Beach for breakfast, lunch and dinner (seriously the food is amazing!) And the River House restaurant at Noosaville was beautiful as well. The tiramisu was the best i have ever had.
One day Luke and I will move there. It such a delightful place. xx
I have always loved mushrooms : ) Perfect little symbols of happiness!
ReplyDelete