Sunday, June 6, 2010

a quick note

I've got 10 minutes while I'm waiting for my washing to finish so thought I'd shoot off a quick note to say hi and to upload my picture of the day.

I could have taken a photo of the depressing scales (why is putting on weight so much easier than losing it?) or my declined card at the service station (where is all my money going, I wonder...oh yes, to paint and petrol) but didn't think evidence of my disastrous morning needed to be photographed. Instead, here's a picture of something that makes me happy when I see it. I went to a hen's party a few months ago, where we were given these as our name tags. I think it's adorable and it's a nice reminder that I'll be the bride in a few months too. On really crazy days it also helps me remember my name ;-)

Day 6, photo 6 hen's night name tag

I hope your Sunday morning is a bit more successful than mine currently is. On that note, my 10 minutes is up. I'm off to hang out my clothes before heading over to my house to prime my walls. Looking forward to the end of the day when I can collapse on the couch with my pick of Sunday night tv.

Ciao,
Cat x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x