Day 14, photo 15 The beginning of the end?Germany 4; Australia 0. Not exactly the flying start we'd hoped for.
I went back to sleep after the early morning game only to wake up much later than planned. I've still got a load of washing to do (it's on as I type) plus I'm feeling a bit sore and sorry for myself. Given that I only have a couple of hours to kill before SATC2 I decided to skip the painting today. I promise I'll make up for it next weekend! Promise!
Meanwhile I'm going to have a leisurely browse through some lovely blogs and let my body relax after the hectic weekend I've had.
Enjoy this beautiful Queen's birthday holiday.
Cat x
My husband was devastated! I hope you have a lovely week! xx
ReplyDeleteThere were definitely some sad faces out there today. Kinda funny how quickly the knives come out; Mean. but funny. Here's hoping the boys can dust themselves off next time.
ReplyDeleteOh I know! We got up so early to see it at Darling Harbour, it was packed so stayed at home only to be met with a 4:0 result! The BF was so cut!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, so great to find other Sydney-siders!!
It is so interesting to see how my blogging friends all around the world want the games to go! : ) I hope your team does better!
ReplyDeleteit was devastation at our house too! fingers crossed for the next game!
ReplyDelete