Friday, June 11, 2010

Is this what boredom looks like?

Day 11, photo 11 phone doodling

I'm not a big fan of work at the moment. Lack of stimulation combined with frustration with my colleagues makes for some very long days. Luckily though it's the start of a long weekend! I've got some busy days ahead...painting, Ikea, family stuff, Australia vs. Germany (!!) and SATC2. Are you up to anything exciting? Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Cat x

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope work situation improves..no fun!

    Sounds like a busy wkend, same here :o

    Thanks for the sweet comment too.
    xoxo DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your weekend is filled with something more exciting! i'm at work...which is actually fun.
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I found you over at Blog This and am your newest follower!

    I'm having the same problem with boredom at work at the moment, but I'm lucky to also run my own wedding website which keeps me very busy and stimulated. You should come on over and join us at http://www.sayso.com.au

    www.kellyansapansa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there! Thank you for your comments :) x